Treatment Reviews!

Hello!

Welcome to the Treatment Reviews series!

In here, I will be reviewing the many treatments I've been on over my 26 years! From lathering, slathering, swallowing to injecting, this is my opinion on the many prescribed fixers and helpers I've. been given!

I will have these reviews in two parts -
     * The Facts
     * My Experiences

Please note the DISCLAIMER!
The opinions expressed in these reviews are mine, and mine only. They are not, nor should they be, considered medical advice. They are not a viable reason to discontinue or change any treatment you may be on currently. All *Facts sources will be linked and listed should you wish to do further research on any of the treatments I review.

Please understand and remember - WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. What affected me, may not affect you in the same way or even at all, and what you have no issues with may have caused me hell.

I want this tab to be a space you can share your experiences too, and hope you feel comfortable enough to add your own experiences to share a broad range of positives and negatives for those who may be looking at these treatments for themselves or a loved one. Please be mindful of this as we all know how scary a new treatment can be, some of them, in particular, can be horrid to read about.

Now that that's all out of the way, if you would like to know about a particular treatment, that I have missed, please comment it below! I have been on so many that it's hard to remember them all, and if you have one I don't know about, I would love to know more about it for myself, as well as you guys!

last and final note:
Some of these reviews are not happy tails. Some are quite the opposite. If you feel that you would like to skip the *My Experiences side for those, I will add a little warning at the beginning for you.
If you ever feel the need to speak to someone about your experiences, please try any of the links below. :)

Thanks for reading!

Millz!
xx

Beyond Blue    Life Line    Talk Psoriasis





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress Report - Taltz Update

Humira - Treatment Review

Current Treatment - One Month Taltz Update